Tuesday 6 January 2015

Continuing to watch korean, Japanese Taiwan,dramas

This is a list if dramas I am still watching 
I get this block and have to stop watching and than start another one! 
After some time go back and Finnish watching them, I am so into the drama and the story that I get so emotional that can't go on, finding a new one is like falling in love all the time, there are some I  downloaded them cause had to go some where where there was no Internet so need watching them if not don't think I would have! Can't remember all of them will add soon, only regret I have is that will all the information the dramas give you get to busy reading you can't learn the language, that how I feel! 


T = Taiwan 
K= Korea 
J= Japanese
C=China

They are in alphabetilal order
A
Angry Mum K
Absolute Boyfriend T
B
Bride of the century K
bodyguard K 2
Boysitter T 13
Broromance
Blood K



C


D
doS Deka J 3
Drunken to love you T
Divorce Lawyer in love K

E
Easy Fortune Happy Life

F
Fatted  to love you T 14
Fall in love with me T 10
Fireworks k episode 6
Fools love K
G
Gisou no Fuufu J 9
Goodbye Dear Wife K
H
Hotel King  K
High School Love On K

I
Inborn pair T
Iron Man k
I Order You K 8
Imaginary Cat K 3
J
Jiu- Special Investigation
Just You T
K
King 2 Heart K 13
King 2 Heart K
Kill me, heal me K
L

Love cheuq change T 60
Love now T 
Love around T

M
Murphy's Law of Love T
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho K
 Masked Prosecutor  K 14
My Fair lady K
Marige Not Daiting K
My Little Lover J
N
O
Orange Marmalade K
P
Pinocchio K 3
Prince William T
Q
R
S
Shark K 4
She Was Pretty K 13
Scholar Who Walks The Night K

Secret garden K
T
Teddy Go! J
The Time I've Loved You K
The Girl Who Sees Smells K
The Night Watchman K
The Birth of a Beauty K 10
The Pursuit of Happiness T 2
U
V

Vampire prosecutor K 10

W
Who are you? K
Women By Nature K 1
When it's at night K episode 15
When I See You Again T
X
Y
Z




No comments:

Post a Comment