Tuesday 6 January 2015

Finished korean, Taiwan, Japanese Dramas

It all started with a friend of mine learned every thing to do with  Japan, so she told me a song I looked for it and found a solo girl fell in love than a group of boys till I liked one and looked for the guy and so he made a drama so stated to search for it while I was looking for Oh! My Lady this picture took my attention Personal preference so I stated to watch it by than I had realized I was looking at korean things not Japanese but was hooked, and while looking through the pictures of google for korean movies or dramas I was hooked again with this picture Rent a girlfriend home for Christmas I watched it all in one not stop 24 long episodes  for the time being Japanese was only for anime of manga a I was reading when suddenly I started to like the dramas too!  

T = Taiwan 
K= Korea 
J= Japanese 


Personal preference korean first drama ever watched K
Oh! My Lady K
Coffee prince K
 Coffee house K
Fatted to love you K
My lucky star T
Watashi wa shadow J
Hello! Miss K
Lie To me K
Lets Eat Season 2 K
Oh My Venus K
Heart to Heart K
Healer K
Mask K
I Remember You K
Couple or Trouble  K
Dr Frost K
Swedish laundry K 

No comments:

Post a Comment