Friday 9 January 2015

Glow in the dark I pose cover

So I love to play with pail polish so I thought why not make it glow in the dark a d also I keep loosing it so might find it faster, so this is the nail polish I used and so is the one I use for my nails that is another post I had already tried with the green nail polish but this is better! 


So you can buy it anywhere I think I got mine at the one pound store. 

I open it of course two layers will be fine, I did mine directly on the I pod touch but did not work so well, I got this I pod touch clear plastic cover and did it once horizontal and the second layer after fully dry diagonal! If you can get a clear cover for a phone or Nintendo or want ever you do the same will work. I was looking into wool that glows in the dark to another post! 


Here is the finished product and as you can see orange! 

No comments:

Post a Comment